You know, Parents are important. If you look at history, parents have a pretty big role in how their children turn out. Look at Hitler, his Dad had been married twice before he married his mother. His mother was a pheasant girl and Hitler's father was very much a negative, hostile, and extremely strict father who did not exercise grace in Hitlers life. Hitler's mother was the opposite and worked very hard she may have given in too much to Hitler and his wants. This was not a happy family... look at how terrible the outcome was for the world by these two parents not tending to what really mattered in this "boys" life ~~~ What really mattered was this boy's soul... WHAT IF...Hitler had a godly father and mother... What could the outcome have been? We will never know will we, but I think in ALL cases, Parents do matter. In I Samuel, We first hear about Samuel's parents. I think it is important to know who Samuel came from and who his parents were so that we can better understand Samuel. tomorrow we will begin to look at I Samuel 1.
Blessings to all... amy
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Amy!! I found your blog! I agree...it really makes you realize how important your job is. The most important thing we will ever do.
Post a Comment