Monday, March 26, 2007

The week after!


Picture of the Day
At the Beach

On another note:
We had the best time on our anniversary trip. We were able to relax and just enjoy being with one another. What a blessing it is to be with your best friend every day. No, we are not perfect and neither is our marriage... But, I still love him and think that it is great being married to my best friend. God has been so good to me and I am so thankful for all that He has done for me and all that He has given me. I look around me and see all that I have and KNOW that I do not deserve it. But God has been good to me. I am looking forward to our future here. I am thankful that we are not having to deal with an ungodly pastor. I am so thankful for a pastor who loves Jesus and in turn loves our family... that has been a HUGE blessing for us. I so enjoy our pastors sermons... they all point you to the Cross... not toward what you "need" to do, but toward what Christ has done!!!
Christ loved us and died for us...


No comments: